30 September 2011

Ranma ½ gets Live Action special

O_o I always wanted a dorama version of Ranma but I never thought they'd actually make one. It even looks like they're putting some effort and money into it 'cause it has a good time slot and a bunch of well known actors.
It's set to be a 2 hr special some time in Decomber.

Cast:
Aragaki Yui as Tendo Akane
Kaku Kento as Saotome Ranma (m)
Natsuna as Saotome Ranma (f)
Hasegawa Kyoko as Tendo Kasumi
Namase Katsuhisa as Tendo Soun
Tanihara Shosuke as Ono Tofu
Furuta Arata as Saotome Genma

(Edit: Did not know that that text format was some kind of picture... come on it was basically just space! I do not hot-link pictures knowingly!)



I know it might turn out horrible but I'm exited about it none the less :D and looking forward to watching it.

source: ANN

d-wiki info

No comments:

Post a Comment